I've had a pair of beige coloured pumps sitting in my wardrobe for months. I Just found them a bit boring and when I wanted to wear something plain on my feet, I'd just go for black instead. So I decided to pimp my pumps a little! Here's what I did:
1. I gathered together the shoes, a can of gold spray paint, varnish spray, glitter and some old newspaper.
2. To protect the inside of the pumps I stuffed the shoes with old paper and also covered the floor in lots of paper. I don't want a gold carpet just yet!
3. I sprayed one shoe at a time in gold spray paint. (You need to be quick about this, you want the paint to be wet for the next part...)
4. While the paint was still wet I sprinkled glitter all over the shoes, then lay them flat to dry. When they were dry I shook off the excess glitter.
* At this point I wasn't sure how durable they'd be so I wore them for the day, turns out, not bad but last night I sprayed them with matt varnish spray to keep them protected.
Super girlie, super sparkly and super easy. I love how they turned out and I'm thinking about all the outfits to wear them with already!